Summer 2020 Newsletter from the Wycombe Court Artists
Dear Art Lover,
Over the recent weeks of “lockdown” many of you will have missed some of the things we love and take for granted, the theatre, the cinema, and art exhibitions. However, we do hope that, where art is concerned, you have found our website some consolation. www.wycombecourtartists.co.uk
Now is the time for some GOOD NEWS! We are thrilled to announce the following:
AN AL FRESCO EXHIBITION IN THE GARDEN AND STUDIO
Paintings by John Ashton, Tim Robinson and Julie Wetenhall. Ceramics and Sculpture by Caroline Selvey, Julie Wetenhall and Steve Woodbridge. Jewellery by Sarah-Jane Bennett. Felted Forms and Apparel by Anne Corder Art is alive and well in Lane End and we want to share it with you!
The Exhibition is being held in the Studio and Garden at Wycombe Court House.
There will, of course, need to be some differences from our past exhibitions.
The things that stay the same are:
· Our usual friendly and courteous welcome.
· Lots of exciting new work on show, all of it for sale.
· Artists on hand to discuss their work.
· Disabled parking is available on the drive by the house.
· Parking, please use the free carpark in centre of the village or on the common in front of the church opposite the drive to the house.
The things that are different:
· Hand Sanitiser will be available on entry.
· The relevant social distancing will be expected.
· Please feel free to wear a mask.
· The studio and gazebos will be open but entry will be limited to two people (or one family “bubble”) at a time and entry will be controlled.
· Payment for purchases will be by credit/debit card or direct bank transfer only.
· No toilet facilities.
· Please cancel your visit if you develop any symptoms.
We are looking forward to a wonderful exhibition and want it to be a really welcome and happy experience for you in these necessarily restrained times. Obviously, if government advice changes and we get back to normal, we won’t have to be so rigid on the rules front. Some of the above restrictions are amendable as the situation changes.
If the weather forecast looks really bad, we invite you to visit our website www.wycombecourtartists.co.uk or contact Julie before you leave home to check that the exhibition is still on.
One final point. It may be that some of you are unhappy about mingling - even in the open space of what is a very large garden. We understand and invite you to contact us to make other arrangements to view, by appointment.
Please contact us on: 07711014841 or follow this link to firstname.lastname@example.org